[RC] trails and more trails - Juli Bechard

If anyone is looking for property where you ride for miles and miles out of their front door, please email me.  My neighbors are selling their property.  We are on the edge of Jennings Forest in Northeast Florida (Jacksonville area).  Jennings is a 34,000 acre state forest. You could easily ride 50 miles, and not do the same trail twice.  I would love to have another person interested in endurance around…for purely selfish reasons I must add!  The neighbors have 48 acres, nice new log cabin, drop dead gorgeous barn, and plenty of pasture.  Not sure what they are asking, but I’m sure I can find out!

Juli and the Herd who are eagerly trying to recruit more distance riders in their neighborhood.