RE: [RC] LD brakes on! (Carla) - Dodie Sable

Title: Message

If you are going to take away more riding time, by having an hour and a half, say, taken in vet checks and holds on a 25 mile ride, then I've only got 4 1/2 hours riding time.

****That is the amount of time  you have to complete a 25 mile CTR which includes a 20 minute vet check.  At 4.5 hours to ride, you need to average 5.5 mph on trail.  Most horses I know can flast walk at this speed.  It's about riding smarter.

Dodie