Re: [RC] The Incredible Belly - Cris Potmesil

For worming the "unknown" I like the 5 day Panacur Powerpack. Right now is a good time to go for the tapeworms so you might consider using Equimax. It's got Ivermectin and Praziquantel for the tapes. I've also used ComboCare. It has Moxidectin with Praziquantel. I believe Equimax has a higher percentage of the Praziquantel drug.

I have a Haflinger who is naturally round and right now looks like she is due to birth a foal any day. No, she's just been on too much pasture with the 23 yr. old gelding and not getting any exercise. If your guy isn't really doing any work does he need the grain? How much grass is on his acreage? A grazing muzzle could slow him down a little. Have you considered he might be insulin resistant? Can you pen him in an eaten down or dry lot area for part of the day? Just throwing out some ideas.

As for people, eat less, move more is what gets the excess weight off. Cut his calories some and increase his exercise and see what happens.

Cris P. - my horse and I both need the Weight Watcher's pen.
Robinson, IL