[RC] Sheepskin cover for Wintec A/P saddle - Mike Lewis

I bought my wife a Wintec all-purpose saddle last year, and am starting to train with it rather than my Bob Marshall because I (perhaps erroneously) believe a simpler saddle may help me as I work through some equitation issues.  I'm thinking about riding some races with the saddle, and want to find a sheepskin cover for the saddle--full-length so as to make things more comfortable for my bum and my legs.

I see that Easy Care offers a cover, but there may be others as well.  Can anyone comment on how well any of these fit the Wintec A/P saddle and how comfortable each brand of cover is?  Particularly concerned about any seams the cover may have as well as overall durability and quality.  Prefer USA-made.

$155 seems awfully expensive for a cover... but I guess that's the going rate...

Thank you,

Mike Lewis