[RC] Rolex Video - janet palma

Either Lyn Owen was watching a different horse on the Rolex big screen coverage that day, or I'm blind!  Because the video I saw, Sparky broke to a trot, (obviously injured) was urged on, tried to break again, was then asked to gallop and jump the last huge fence, all while three legged lame!  Just listen to the male commentator - that tells the whole story - he's GROANING!

Amy can say whatever she wants.  The horse doesn't have a voice...just a huge beautiful heart that trusted her.

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!