Re: [RC] Why "Naturalists" are Doomed - Patty P

ROTFLMAO~!  Too funny Angie!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/29/2007 8:37:00 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Why "Naturalists" are Doomed

Milroy - there have been many emails flying around on this subject!   Perhaps we're each thinking of different emails.

Just to clarify my position - I don't have a desire to live in a teepee and grow my own vegetables.  In fact, I don't know any environmentalists that do. Maybe you've had exposure to some radical folks who think that way, but that's not what I'm advocating.  I beleive that humankind needs to live in balance with the earth.   I don't expect that we wipe out our infrastructure and society and start over.  I believe that we have made bad choices and that we need to alter our ways in the future so that we don't create an inhospitable planet.  I'm talking about building green, using alternatives fuels, recycling, reducing consumption, etc.  I'm not sure how that was perceived by some as calling for mass suicide and wearing loin clothes.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com