[RC] Squirrels, those pesky ostriches and Pukekos - Katherine Hogg

I was riding a friends pony once when I was attacked by a ostrich on her farm (it was a usually very tame and friendly ostrich). My pony almost went off a cliff and then bolted. Thankfully the ostrich didn't give chase because we would have never got away considering ostriches can run faster then a horse. A pukeko attacked my horse once too when we go too close to its nesting ground... fun times on horses huh? Thank God we dont have squirrels here :P