Re: [RC] Clippers - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I've had a pair of Oster large animal variable speed clippers for the last 20 years nearly.  They still work like a charm.  I total body clip about 4 horses each spring.  I just clipped two of them again last night.  So, two horses have been clipped twice so far this year....and if the hair grows at all, it will be clipped again before OD.

Jody

PS.  Those clippers cost about $260 now.  But very well worth it.  Not counting all the replacement blades over the years.  How you care for clippers is the life of them.  NEVER clip a dirty horse.  I mean washed and rinse well with soap and water....warm water if possible.

"geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx" <geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How many of you clip your horses? I do light maintenance like feet, etc. What type of clippers do you use? I have a wahl pro series. It is very inexpensive and works well.
geckogal85

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.