Re: [RC] AH-HA and thanks! - Horseraser

well that's the way I was "recruited" by Kim Oliver, Bonnie Wakeham and Suzy Kelly...they gave me a bunch of endurance new back issues (they were in black and white and a very thin magazine in 1990) and they "checked me out" and made sure I knew what I was doing...Yes they made sure I had a LOT of informations in me *before* I showed up at a ride. It was a big deal!
Hmmmm,
Micki

See what's free at AOL.com.