[RC] Gaited horses and saddles - sandy . l . holder

I just received the proof of Jackie's 20 Mule Team ride.  Geez I thought Majiq was large. . . and then I saw the picture!  He's REALLY HUGE!!!  Thanks again Bruce for letting me ride your gentle giant!

I still remember showing up at 5:15 a.m. the morning of the ride and Bruce Burnham asking about my saddle (a FreeForm).  100 miles in 1 day on a large, strong backed horse and I'm putting the saddle on that fits my short coupled, barely over pony size boy (as well as Tally - my 'no saddle ever fit me before' horse).  Rode him all day, all night until somewhere about 4 a.m.  Took the saddle off at the end to put the blanket on. . . no tenderness at all.  Only issue was a bit of a girth rub but no issues from having my fat butt and a saddle he'd never had on before for a 100 miles (did I mention 22 hours?!).

I heard about FreeForm word of mouth (Michele Rouch) and have passed it along to a few friends who now also have them.  If I can put this saddle on practically any horse, including one I only just met, and do a 100 miler on him with no soreness to his back, the saddle is definitely a keeper.  Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth into the discussion (gaited horses and saddles)

See ya,
Sandy
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.