[RC] a change of subject... - Mary Campbell-Crowder

   MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!
   I don't do windows because ...
   I love birds  and don't want one to run into a clean window
   and get hurt.

   I don't wax floors because ...
   I am terrified a guest  will slip and get hurt  then I'll feel
   terrible  ( plus they may sue me.)

   I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...
  They are very good company,  I have named most of them,
  and they agree with everything I say.

  I don't disturb cobwebs because  I want every creature
  to have a home of their own.

  I don't Spring Clean because ..
  I love all the seasons
  and don't want the others  to get jealous

  I don't pull weeds  in the garden because ..
  I don't want to get  in God's way,
  HE is an excellent designer!

  I don't put things away because my husband  will never be able
  to find them again.

  I don't do gourmet meals  when I entertain because ..
  I don't want my guests  to stress out over what  to make when
  they invite me over for dinner. (who has time to cook anyway, mashes are easier)

  I don't iron because ...
  I choose to believe them  when they say "Permanent Press".

  I don't stress much on anything because ...
  "A Type" personalities  die young  and I want to stick around
  and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!
  REMEMBER . . . . A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

 Or in most of our cases a crappy weather day when we can't ride!!

 Just thougth i'd pass this on as we could all use a change once in a while!

MaryBeth (who HATES helmets also, but wears one anyway...and has convinced her hubby to wear one after taking out a tree branch with his face because he was trying to catch his baseball hat that was flying off his head!!!)

Yahoo! Mail