[RC] Springtime survey - Susan Favro

I was thinking about things that represent the coming of spring to me here in Montana. Here’s a short list:

  • I hear the variegated thrush singing when I go out to feed
  • It’s lighter in the morning and evening when I feed
  • When I come back in from feeding, I’ve got the usual amount of hay on me and in my hair, but I’m starting to see more horse hair mixed in with it
  • I’ve got a line on my pants that’s at about mid-shin. It’s dirt and it just happens to line up perfectly with the mud/dirt-encrusted running boards on my truck.

What are your indicators that Spring is coming?

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx