[RC] AERC Education Webpage - Steph Teeter

From Dinah Rojek:

The Education section of aerc.org has a new look and a lot of new material on everything from starting in endurance to advise for those wishing to move up to 50 and 100-miles. There are reference pages on anatomy, physiology and care of the endurance horse, as well as some of the latest studies applicable to endurance horse. I hope it will be of use to you. I especially want to thank Mike Tomlinson for allowing us to use photos he took at the 2006 AERC Championship, Mike Maul for his endless patience with the tech side and Endurance News editor, Troy Gass for office support..

Dinah Rojek

AERC Education chairperson