[RC] Juniors second hundred - Genie

Marissa Stevens (age 12) and her horse 'Sparzas Denny Boy" just finished their 2nd hundred for the year at Lincoln Trails.  She finished 7th with a time of 11:15.  They did a great job.

In order to go to the ride, Marissa had to run an extra 20 laps around her school for her Vollyball coach.  But! all this running has sure helped get her in shape for her hundred sense she dosen't have much time to ride.

I am proud of her, she does great in school, good grades and is on the B vollyball team at school.  We got home Sunday night and she's to play in a game Monday night.  Boy, to be that young again and have that energy.

She is looking forward to her 3rd hundred for the year.

But, must note that I'm proud of my horses, had three horses in the hundred that I bred, raised and trained.  Then a forth (the one I ride) that I only trained.

Genie Wunderlich  8351