Re: [RC] my saddle is better than yours question - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Well, darn it...I can't argue about the horse, because I would for SURE get busted here. most people know that MY horse has spots too. (but she is half arab)   I can't argue about the saddle much either.....I own about 15 and most of them are different kinds.  OF of course is the "classic" way to go and they fit MY horses.  The Wintecs are nice also....I like them for me, but one of the horses doesn't like them.  But, she is not very bright and she doesn't know what she likes....and she doesn't have spots.  I could argue about the Christmas bonus....like you will get more than me.  That's because with my old job....they said you would get one....then didn't.  But, the new job gave one.  So, for the money and starting out a newbie, try the upgrade to the Wintec endurance.  I have one and I really like myself.

Oh, I can too argue....English is better than western.  :))

Robert R <boxrnr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I'm a newbie just starting out.  Don't know nothing.  Don't got nothing.  Well, I have a pretty nice horse if you like the spotted variety.  I am not rushing out to buy anything just yet but have been snooping around saddles.  I like other Wintec English saddles.  Is their Endurance saddle good?  Why or why not.  What kinds of things should someone who could easily get duped be looking for.  I already know my horse prefers an English saddle over a Western one which is a pity because I am just the opposite but I am learning to like the close contact I am using now but hope to upgrade around the end of the year (as in Christmas bonus money).  Luckily, you can't make me mad cuz I don't have enough background to agree or disagree with anybody just yet (as long as we all agree that spotted horses rule) but give me time and I'll get in the fray.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper