Re: [RC] Tevis Low Completion - MJWEST02

In a message dated 8/9/2006 3:13:10 PM Central Standard Time, jknight61@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My Morab mare came to this little creek, stopped and wouldn't go
Is water a "thing" for Morgans?   Actually, I finally got my mare cured re: the water thing:  a stream, a trickle, water on the floor, in the arena...etc. when I took her on a trail ride with several other horses and she followed them right into the 2' deep river.

Now we are working on MUD and MUCK.  Any suggestions?

Mary and Shaker
"If you're coming with me you need nerves of steel - cause I take corners
on two wheels!!" ...Mi Vida Loca