From: "Susan Favro" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   question for female riders
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:42:05 -0600

I've tried a variety of things and combinations of things:

*       Two-point trot for the entire ride (my legs gave out)
*       Sheepskin saddle covers
*       Anti Monkey Butt powder
*       Diaper rash ointments
*       Padded tights

I ride a Sharon Saare saddle and had been told that my pains were probably
due to the saddle. I sure didn't want to buy a new saddle for my comfort
when the saddle I have is such a good fit for my horse. I just discovered
last weekend that if I wear the padded Equissentials Gripbums and remove the
sheepskin saddle cover, I'm actually substantially more comfortable at the
end of a ride than when I had the cover.

I've always liked the Equissentials Gripbums, but now I'm completely sold on
their padded version of the tights. They're cool (lycra and cotton) and
stretchy with a French Terry flat-seamed crotch pad. (Healthy As A Horse is
the only company carrying the padded Gripbums.)

I've been doing LD's and have wanted to move up to 50s. My horse is ready,
but I didn't know what I was going to do about my surviving a longer
distance. No problem now. I'm scouting out my first 50 now!

Less is more!

.S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
"Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner"
Voice - 406.864.8000
Fax - 559.272.6093
Mobile - 406.370.6399
E-mail - Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx