Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Dice is worse - Tracey Lomax

Title: Dice is worse

I thought he was getting better but his temp has climbed again to 40.5C and his face is more swollen than it was yesterday.  His breathing is more laboured and he’s not eating.

I’m dosing him every 1.5 hours or so with Dr Niven’s Eco Heal and Eco Lung, which is a homeopathic muti which I’m told has had the best results with AHS. 

And I’m beside myself with fear that this is not dikkop but a mixture of dikkop and dunkop. 

It’s an ugly thing to watch your horse die of AHS, I don’t want to see my beautiful baby like that.  Please keep praying and sending angels to watch over my boy. 

From a very sad and very worried

Tracey and Roderick