Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Isn't a "mall" a REALLY BIG FEEDSTORE? - Kathleen

Title: Isn't a "mall" a REALLY BIG FEEDSTORE?

I live 90 miles from the nearest mall and have not ever felt deprived because of it….I can’t think of anywhere I would rather NOT be than in a mall, especially during the holidays.  My little town, like Heidi’s, has parking right in front of the feed store and the hardware.  

For Christmas my husband was able to find everything I wanted online…he doesn’t have to be worried about ring sizes or lingerie sizes…he knows “Arab” size and 76” blankets!  J He is happy; he doesn’t like malls either!

My mares have already had several of their Christmas apples and carrots and will get more tomorrow…before and after we go for a nice little ride in the snow! 

For those of you in the great white north (where it is dark by 4:30); we just passed the winter solstice so everyday from here on out gets longer … fewer conditioning rides finishing in the dark!

Merry Christmas to all….happy trails!

Kathleen

Hopin’ they never build a mall in the Okanogan