[RC] Specialized Saddles - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla temposmom@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just got the International model too, used it "cold turkey" for
160 miles when my English saddle decided to have Tempo's back for
lunch. Have great reps here in the treasure valley area! I have a
24 year old, rump high, low back, HIGH withers guy that "I" have
not been able to ride for many years. I didn't have a saddle that
didn't hurt one of us. :oP  Carol and Rick Brand were able to fit
my saddle with a second set of pads, to this "impossible" guy. I
have been able to enjoy him and him me for the first time in over
4 years! Of course I am not putting "endurance" type riding on him,
but just to be able to enjoy the last years of my best friends life
together is more then one could ever ask. This horse gives new
meaning to what "bridging" can be! I am very happily riding him
in a wool felt pad and my new International Specialized. I just
trade out the pads for the other horse and away we go. I use a
Supracor on my endurance horse and this seems to be an AWSOME match
with the saddle. Tempo suffers really easily with heat, and I am
not one to want anything at all to do with neoprene. The Supracor
seems to be what has worked best for this horse. It also is less
abrasive on hair. Don't give up, you are sure to find the right
fit with good help. For now, I can say I am very happy with what
the Specialized has given me, including my old guy back on the
trail with "me".  Buy the way, tack et all, my guys are carrying
in the #250 neighborhood, SO talk about a difficult time with
saddles.

Skyla