[RC] re:Epics - Mom Alexander

Thanks Karen,  I am new at Endurance riding, still conditioning for that first 25.  I live in Florida, and about 90% of the terrain is soft sandy or soft sand/dirt mix, a few hard packed dirt areas too.  All of my conditioning is on grassy/sandy trails, but I know some of the rides will have harder areas than I am conditioning on, so I want to get my mare used to wearing the boots before we encounter any of these.  Should I always ride her in the boots, or just on the harder surfaces?  Thanks again for the help!                Vicki & Moon