From: heidi larson [mailto:
ribbitttreefrog@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent
: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:30 PM
To:
Marlene Moss
Subject: Re: [RC] just what is the universe trying to tell me?

You wrote one sentece that makes me wonder if you shouldn't listen to yourself:  Maybe you could elaborate?  Also, glad your mare came home!!

Marlene Moss <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First my husband’s horse is not quite ready for this big of an
adventure.

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine