RE: [RC] Hard Lesson to learn - Angie and David

I definitely agree that the initial expense for the horse is minimal compared to the overall expense of care and stabling.  It also makes sense to ensure that you’re investing in an animal that can do the job you intend for it – and a prepurchase is a critical component to making that happen.

On a personal note - my most important priority in an endurance partner is temperament.  I was pleased to read that the original poster’s new horse was sweet as promised!  Perhaps she can work through these issues and end up with a wonderful partner?  That would be a happy - but expensive - ending!

BTW – I didn’t intend my comments to be shared publicly.  I responded to you only which I thought was the proper way to engage in an “off-line” conversation.  If I have my Ridecamp etiquette wrong, please let me know.

Angie F