Re: [RC] one giant step closer - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   one giant step closer
Jen, I can relate to your fear issues. I have had so many bad horse accidents that it is hard for me to trust my horse. But believe me, if you have a good horse your fear will eventually subside. This weekend I was riding the Patriot’s Day ride and there was a section of trail that was really close to the highway, like right next to the highway with no trees in between. As I got to that spot I got really scared about what my horse would do and as luck would have it a big semi was coming down the highway just as I got to the spot on the trail that was closest to the road. The semi flew by not 20 feet away from my horse and my horse didn’t even shudder. Let me tell you, this horse is putting to rest a lot of my fears.

Linda