[RC] Trailer awnings - Ag47xAu49

The Lord just blessed me with a 2000 Trails West 30 ft. gooseneck, 3 horse slant weekender with a 10 ft. long wall and a 7 ft. short wall. It came with everything to finish the living area except paneling, cabinets, fridge and awning. We are starting to finish it, and want to get an awning first thing. We can only have a 12 ft. awning according to the RV trailer guy, not a horseman per se. What kind of awnings do you all like, how long is a minimum length for comfortable use in full sun and the such? Beccy (who had a brain fart today and had trouble getting backed into the driveway).