Re: [RC] joint supplements - Ag47xAu49

In my opinion, HA is the best thing going. It is a must for my daughter's slightly arthritic, two years post SWT, pony. I use Conquer, 10 cc twice a week. I really notice a difference but I am also giving MSM, 2-3 times a week (don't know if that is enough), shot's of glucosomine once a month and Naproxin Sodium as needed, use it instead of Bute. I am waiting for a cheaper alternative to the HA than Conquer. Beccy in Ut.