Re: [RC] grain founder - Kristen A Fisher

Susan - I read something once about using activated charcoal in a case like this, similar to the way you would if a dog got into chocolate or some other poison. Have you ever heard of this? Assuming it's a good therapy, would the grain have been too far past the stomach in this case due to the time frame?

Just curious. I hope the best for the colt.
Kristen in TX

PS: If anyone wonders how to get a dog to eat activated charcoal, get the kind powdered kind and mix it with tuna fish juice.