[RC] trot vs canter - larry Miller

Also it is a good thing to change diagonals as well as leads so the horse uses all its muscles.  If one ever has the chance to ride with Earl Baxter or watch him, do so.  Earl changes diagonals every 10 beats.  He is amazing to watch and ride with.  Since my left diagonal feels like the horse is lame (my fault, I didn't do it enough), I stand to compensate for using the right diagonal.  Jeanie