Re: [RC] Sticky stuff for saddle WARNING! - Chris Paus

ROTFLMAO.. Having one of those Arabian teleporters
myself, I got a very clear picture here... LOL..

chris
--- Tina Rushing <tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I once used some saddle conditioner from an ancient
can.  It left my saddle
sticky.  I tried to wipe it off but it just pulled
lint off the towel.
"Hmmm," I thought, "since my horse is adept at the
Arabian Teleport, sticky
might be a good thing!"  So off I rode, in my sticky
saddle on a frisky
horse.

If you're going to use sticky stuff you should tie
the waistband drawstring
on your riding tights.  Else, when your horse
teleports your tights will
stick to the saddle and the rest of you will ...
must I go into details?

I was riding alone, but I laughed so hard I nearly
fainted.
Horse waited patiently for hysteria to subside.

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA
(ah, to have that moment on video!  A lifetime of
entertainment!)

From: "Tiffany D'Virgilio" <tiffshorse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]  ... sticky stuff for saddle

... Also for someone who asked about the sticky
stuff to stick you to your
saddle, I saw a product today in the Dover catalog.
It is called  B and E
friction wax and is on sale for 9.60. Page 22.
Tiffany

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards