Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Scratches

Yes, I was just wondering (and maybe I'll post this to ridecamp, because I know the group will know), when we are in the middle of our lovely trail wandering, how good is my horse's sense of direction? If I ride her in a loop over the hills, will she still realize we're heading home if we come down the other side of the ridge? I bet she does! Need to check it out. Other observations on horses' sense of direction?

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)