[RC] this is not just a place to argue. it can be a place to exchange ideas. - LTYearwood

Heidi,

You obviuosly feel threatened by my posts about anything natural or barefoot you as you continue to pick apart everything I say on this board. NEVER have I had my messages disected in paragraph form, except when I was in grade school, bit by bit, with suggestions like: "I would ammend this..."  Or: "Actually..."

As if your words is the foundation of truth.

Your words are just your opinions. My words are just my opinions.

I have considered dropping off of ridecamp because I don't want to waste my time arguing,, specificlaly with you.

But you know what? Forget it. I enjoy listening to folks, I enjoy when my advice does help others and when their advice helps me. And I've met some really cool people here.

I'll just work on NOT being triggered by you.

You seem to