Fw: [RC] a vet perspective and a nutural horse foot perspective - Faustina Duffy

P.S. Anybody know if that stuff that got her mare with the tongue hanging
out off the ground and eating in a few minutes is legal in competition? I
think I'd like to try that stuff. >g<

I have no problem with people using homeopathics, but what could be more
natural than opening up an abcess to drain?

Well, if I were using it, it probably would be legal...as you'd most likely need to use it on MY tongue the first time I do  fifty (hopefully this spring/summer!)
Faustina (and the raging band of extroverts who seem to think they're all ready for Tevis...just don't tell mom!)