From: Carol
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:49 PM
Subject: [RC] RE:Loose dogs, barking dogs

What's even worse is being kept up all night because of someone else's dogs barking, which sets off a chain reaction and pretty soon the whole camp is full of barking dogs. I'm a light sleep and if it was up to me I'd ban dogs from endurance rides. I love dogs and have my own but they don't belong at an endurance ride and personally I wish they would make it against the rules to bring dogs to endurance rides. How many of you agree with me?
Carol