Re: [RC] A Turkey Trot Story - SandyDSA

THANK  YOU FOR THAT, NAncy! Wow. You have shared such a wonderful experience, and I for one am glad, because my DAUGHTER was pretty well reamed and mainly behind her back a month or so ago, becuase she was on "SK's horse" and well, a few other statements from people who simply don't know how very HARD Suzy works to develop the partnership with her horses. What you saw with your eyes is what we have seen over the past few years - a hard working woman (age to be determined later:)!) who knows her horses better than most people know their spouses. I have a ton of respect for her, and frankly, in spite of some of the gossip I have heard over the past few years, I am proud that she asked my daughter to ride her horse, train with her when she could, and proud that she considers us friends. I should be so blessedto be both be so kind and professional in my training and to maintain that in spite of what people may say. Bless you Suzy! You are one special LADY!
Thanks for loving my teenager. (but MAN, you type slow!)ROFL!
San