[RC] Hello New Here - DaNel Resha

Hi.  I'm new here and I wanted to say hello.

I've been interested in Endurance Trail Riding for years.  I have a 4 1/2 year old gelding Quarter Horse that is in the process of being trained.

I've had horses most of my life and where I used to live in West Tennessee many people would get together for all day trail rides one or two weekends a month.

I'm wanting to acutally compete in this event next year when my horse turns 5.  I would love to hear some suggestions on condidtion for an event.  (I'm sure it is different the just having a horse in shape for the long rides like in the past)  And I would also like to get some suggestions for some 25 mile starter rides in the Tennessee area (I'm currently in Middle Tennessee).  For the year 2005 I want to stay in Tennessee so I don't have to get tags for the trailer.  I want to see how my horse does locally before heading out to other states and getting really into it.

I'm looking forward to learning from you and participating in the future.

DaNel Resha

Do you Yahoo!?