Re: [RC] [RC] Horse movies - Dana B.

"Karen Sullivan" wrote:

Yep, about time for a really good movie about Tevis.....lets invite Patrick
Swayze too!

I don't know.....

In order to provoke an acceptable level of "drama" and "controversy," the winner of both the Tevis and Haggin Cups would have to be a barefoot, gaited draft-cross ridden in a treeless saddle by a helmetless rider who didn't believe in conditioning or beet pulp.  And forget Swayze and Costner, the rider would have to be a scantily clad voluptuous babe (for those trotting scenes, dontcha know) who has need of neither HRM nor vets as she'll be able to communicate subliminally with her horse.

No, I don't think I'm ready for a Tevis movie out of Hollywood. :-P

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx