[RC] saddle for sale - Jim Holbrook

I have a Syd Hill Suprema Drover Poley (sometimes referred
to as a "Dingo") 15" saddle for sale.  I bought it 3 years ago to solve a saddle fitting problem for a mare I had.  I had tried many saddles on her with no luck.  This one worked great.  I ended up selling the mare 3 months after I bought the saddle and it has sat in my closet since.  I had all my other horses gauged for this saddle and it fit them all.  It is in almost new condition, has full leathers with wide based endurance stirrups, and a full sheepskin cover.  I paid $1700 for the saddle and $200 for the sheepskin cover.  Will sell it all for $1000.  I live in the Auburn-Grass Valley area.  If interested, e-mail me at glassman1@xxxxxxxxxxxx.