[RC] Thanks to everyone - bobnhenry

Going thru my papers from 2003, I found a multitude of get well cards for folks, wishing me well before, after and recuping from cancer surgery.  Soryy for not answereing personally.  Hope this will suffice.  It is no excuse for bad manners.  I aml doing fine, But BOB is retired from competion.  I have a younger horse, Henry who will try to fill a great horses shoes.

Thanks again to everyone who had me in their thoughts and prayers.  We will see you on the trail in the next year.

Donna and Henry