Re: [RC] Quotes - Amber Roberts

Lif Strand wrote:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but is rather an adventure - skidding into the finish broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whew -- what a ride!"

Wow, I really needed to read that right now. I'm sitting here with two broken legs and can't ride. Makes me feel better.

Amber

There must be a full understanding between the horse and rider for entry
into the top competition brackets. There must be a confidence established
that the desired position is attainable. There must be a caring for the
horse, on the part of the owner, so as to not exceed the physical limits in
the heat of competition. There must be a well planned training program that
will result in the necessary equine attributes. ~ Bob Morris