[RC] methods to encourage drinking in ridecamp - Jerry & Susan Milam

Now that I've purchased something I must return- (Equi-ade), I need to get
ideas of how to encourage my horse to drink in camp so he's got a full tank
on race day. Anyone have a very excited pony who can't focus on taking care
of himself in ridecamp? I already have a buddy in camp with him, but this
hasn''t proven to help him take care of himself any better.

TIA

Susan & Fly Bye

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani