Re: [RC] Weaning - heidi

I believe Heidi mentioned awhile ago about
gelding your foal while he was still nursing the mare ? I tried it this
time and this foal healed faster and with less stress than any I have
ever had . Worked great for him , thanks Heidi for the idea !

You're welcome, Drin.  Works so slick that I don't know why more folks
don't do it--sure is a lot less hassle than putting up with an intact
youngun and doing him when he is bigger!

Heidi

REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards