[RC] endurance - larry Miller

Can't help it.  Endurance is about the rider.  It is the rider that chooses to ride the horse endurance.  I don't see the horse loading up the trailer and camper and taking the rider.  But it is up to the rider to get the horse in shape.  Besides why all the arguing anyhow.  Endurance is for those who want to ride, whether one goes to win, whether one goes to endure,  whether one goes to finish.  There is room for all of us and endurance means something different to everyone of us.  And yes, I have seen some awful folks on trail.  Usually it is because 'they don't get it.'  That is they don't get how to get the horse in shape. Or they are lousy horse people.  But hopefully that is how one learns.  The world isn't perfect and neither is the endurance world.  Just do the best you can.  Jeanie