[RC] White hairs - Ag47xAu49

<Peter wrote:

I just noticed that my Chestnut TWH mare is getting
<white hairs in the saddle area.  They just recently
<showed up when she shed out her winter coat.  I see
<them on both sides of the loin behind the withers.  I
<know that they are likely due to a problem with saddle
<fit.
My daughters pony has two dry patches that I expect to see white hairs on anytime now, one on each side of the wither. Had my vet check, she says it is not the saddle fit. He is not sore, so we will see what happens. We bought this full quarter bar western saddle specifically because it was wide enough. Beccy in Ut.