Re: [RC] singing - Joe Long

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:37:43 GMT, Ridecamp Guest
<guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please Reply to: kelly steele oregonmma@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

home home on the range is a great song to post to.  my mare loves it and her
head will even lower.

Try a variant on "Rock Around the Clock":

"We're gonna trot around the clock tonight,
We're gonna trot, trot, trot 'till the broad daylight,
We're gonna trot, we're gonna trot all around the clock tonight."

(great for 100 mile rides)

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano