[RC] Ready for 100? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Angie McGhee Rides2far@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some people have asked, when is that crazy boy going to do a 100?  Soooo,  I
have toyed with the idea of doing a 100 in the fall but think maybe it's too
soon.

Tracy,
We put so much emphasis on telling people not to start too soon...but I'll give
you another warning. Don't wait too late! When your horse is going strong you
think you've got forever to do all the things you want to do with him but those
50's take their toll and add up to his overall wear and tear. I wish I'd
started my 100's sooner. My horse would have retired with more 100's to his
credit and fewer 50's. If you don't feel ready to try it with him...send him my
way! :-))

Angie
Rides2far@xxxxxxxx (unsubscribed right now but peeking)

female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland