From: "Jonni Jewell" <jonnij@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Instructions for newbie crew-people?

Very often, riders get stressed and "grumpy" at rides, and they
verbally take it out on the loved one who is crewing. We snap orders at
them, and if things are not going well that day, somehow we think it is
the
crews fault. I have gotten better over the years, but still try to
remember
to tell my hubby before the ride, that I apologize now, for anything I say
or do during the weekend that is not pleasant.

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long