Re: [RC] Girth Galls - 101334.2754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've used a proffesional choice neoprene elastic dressage girth for years with
different saddles with great succes -
no chafing or galls at all. I bought another one a few weeks ago because my
horse gained weight and needed a
slightly longer girth - result: a slight rub on one side and a huge chafed area
on the other - very very strange! The
two girths are exactly the same.
I've tried using different girths to keep riding, narrower humane cloth girth,
toklat woolback, setting them back as
far as I can.... he's so sore he won't walk straight! (and arabs are soooo
sensitive)
Soo... am now very frustrated about not riding and waiting for this to heal...
could take weeks... I'm disgusted!!! First
time this has ever happened to me.

Am wondering whether 'fresh' new neoprene caused allergy ? Or have they changed
the material they use???

Anybody ever have this problem - feedback greatly appreciated?