[RC] Horse sneakers - WRSINOSKY

Okay, so I've got a question.  None of my horses are shod and I ride over volcanic rock every day. None of them have ever come up lame and are perfectly fine barefoot. Now the 4 1/2 y/o half arab nitwit who recently hurt his shoulder will never wear shoes, but my older gelding who I plan to ride on the next LD endurance would probably benefit from front shoes. I'm wondering if any of you all have ever tried any of the brands of horse sneakers on the market. I'm not referrring to Easy Boots or Big Mac, but the actual horse shoe marketed as Equithotics (sp?).  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cindy in Buckeye, AZ