[RC] Cherokee Challenge - Susan Young

Greetin's All Ya'll!!

The 2004 Cherokee Challenge is shaping up to be a great ride!  We've had a lot of rain here in northeastern Oklahoma so there's plenty of water on the trails making the trails even better.  There are some rocks but they are mostly the bedrock and not the kind that rolls.  The weather looks to be made especially for riding...partly cloudy and highs in the 70's.

The ride is March 27 and is located 14 miles east of Ft Gibson, OK, and 14 miles west of Tahlequah, OK.  There is plenty of parking for large rigs and appropriate-sized pens.  Greenleaf Creek runs through camp so there's plenty of horse water and a swimmin' hole.

Please contact me privately for more details.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)