[RC] Spruce Sarta - Timothy Worden

I don't know about you, but my delete key has been
working overtime.  Here's something perhaps more
interesting.  With the recent passing of two great
endurance horses, my wife mentioned another great
endurance horse.  Spruce Sarta.  Lara had a great
newspaper clipping which you'll find at the link
below.  I only posted the picture, not the whole
article.  Hope you enjoy this little part of endurance
history.  Perhaps people know more about Spruce Sarta
or other great horses that have contributed to AERC
and endurance history.

http://www.carolinadistanceriders.com/sprucesarta.htm

Tim
REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards